Watch these videos to learn about MARKETBOT
MARKETBOT IN SHORT
Earnings through cashback
MarketBot selects promising products analyzing trends in social networks and search queries with AI. The team of professionals then develops and runs targeted advertising campaigns.
For each sale through the advertising campaign, the seller pays a commission through a cashback service. You then get your share of that commission.
As a result, you make $1.25 to $1.35 for every dollar you put in advertising.
More ways to earn with ai.marketing
Do you shop online? AI.marketing offers 20,000 online cashback stores. Why not shop there and get your cashback?
You can even scan your receipt when you bought something offline from a cashback store and the cashback will be repaid to you.
With their affiliate program, you can get 5% cashback on purchases from friends or recommending goods.
Your cashback is protected
55% of each cashback goes to you. The other 45% goes to the MarketBot Protect Fund. You have nothing to lose even in case the customer refuses the purchase and the cashback is canceled! The MarketBot will cover the canceled cashback.
Can you afford NOT to get in?
By submitting any of your details through any of the forms on this website, you agree your data may be used by the owner of this website to contact you. Your data will not be used, shared, sold or rented out for any other purpose.
This website and its content is for informational purposes only. I am not a financial advisor, nor is the content of this website financial or investment advice. This website is not endorsed nor sponsored by these platforms or visa versa. This website provides information about the platforms that is not guaranteed to be 100% complete. You alone have the responsibility of evaluating the benefits and risks associated with any of the platforms mentioned here before you make any decision based on the information preseted on this website. You agree not to hold this website or its author accountable for any possible losses as a consequence of any decision you made, based on information you found on this website. There are always risks associated with investing. Investing involves risk of loss. A platform’s past investment performance is not a guarantee of future investment performance. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.